> Be aware that VNC requires TWO colons if you are using
> anything other than the default port, so your address should
> be:  papeleria.no-ip.org::5901

Is this only when the VNC server is set up to listen on a non-default port?
I used to think that a double colon was necessary (and indeed, I did have to
use two colons as well with previous versions) but with the more recent
versions of the viewer on the machines I use (both on Windows and OSX) I've
only ever needed to use one colon, and it connects quite happily. :)

I have noticed that the Java applet still inserts a double colon into the
connect dialog, but this could be a legacy thing...