The problem is that things don't work that way for this particular router.

First, you are forced to select a set of computers "detected" by the router
from a drop down menu list and then configure which ports are associated with
that particular PC's.

Problem is not all the 8 PC's appear on that list I don't know why so there's
no way to select all the IP addresses from all the PC's.

Unfortunately you cannot manually type the IP addresses for all PC's. Some of
them are there and some aren't.

Maybe I need to do a hard reset to the router so it detects all the machines
connected to it.

Thanks