I think I'm missing something on my 2Wire 2701HG-T router configuration or
somewhere else.

I can only connect to the PC (the main one) that has the No-IP client
installed.

I added an exception on Windows XP firewall on each of the 7 PC's

So for the main PC I added the exception port TCP 5900
So for PC1 I added the exception port TCP 5901
So for PC2 I added the exception port TCP 5902
So for PC3 I added the exception port TCP 5903
So for PC4 I added the exception port TCP 5904
So for PC5 I added the exception port TCP 5905
So for PC6 I added the exception port TCP 5906

I'm entering on the VNC Viewer papeleria.no-ip.org:5901 to try to connect to
PC1 but I can't.

How am I supposed to configure the router?

What I did was to forward ports 5900 through 5901 to the IP address if the
main PC (192.168.1.71) where the No-IP client is installed.

I've done a little more reading about your router, and it seems that it's
NOT a good device for multiple port forwards to different machines. It has a
DMZ and can map ports fine to one machine, but it looks like it might not be
able to port forward adequately to multiple devices on your LAN (!).

Some comments about 2Wire routers:

"You really should get another router. The 2wire ones are HORRIBLE for port
forwarding. The one I was on would not even let me manually specify an IP to
forward to...you could only pick from a list of found hostnames."

However, on a HardOCP forum thread, I did then see this:

"Since people rarely finish off threads, I'll post the solution I used. It
turns out 2wire modems do have port redirection, the problem is that they
don't call it that. When you open a port (2wire-speak: a user-defined
application) there is a setting called "Map to host port:" Now obviously,
that's what I wanted, but when glancing over the page, I missed
it...repeatedly. Now I have successfully set it up so you go through my
domain, and certain links go to certain ports, which get forwarded and
redirected by the 2wire to the right thing."

 So, is there a "Map to host port" feature in your admin pages? If not, you
might just consider turning your 2Wire into a dumb modem, and using
something like a Linksys WRT54GL (running DD-WRT) to act as the network
routing device. I use that exact device running DD-WRT, and it can handle
multiple port forwards (and port range forwards) to multiple IP addresses
without any problem at all. You don't *have* to buy a Linksys WRT54GL,
there's a big list of DD-WRT-compatible routers on the dd-wrt.com web site.
(There's also loads of advantages to running a DD-WRT router on your network
as well; if I'm setting up a low cost network I'd only consider an ethernet
modem paired with a WRT-based router now!)

I read this on another forum for setting up custom port forward profiles:
"Click the firewall settings. Select your computer from the list, then click
the add new user defined button if it's not already on the list. Enter the
ports numbers in the boxes."

We can't really offer more advice or specific instructions without being
able to view the admin pages and try to work it out from there - you may
have a little more luck with your specific model if you get in touch with
another person who has the same router, or ring/email 2Wire support / your
ISP if they offer tech support on the device.