> From: Robin van Spaandonk

> It's not a coincidence. It's the largest integer smaller
> than the inverse fine structure constant. The latter is
> important, because if the electron could shrink to
> exactly the inverse fine structure constant level, it
> would be traveling at the speed of light (in a
> circle), which is why the shrinkage is limited to that
> value.
>
> However If one takes into account relativistic increase
> in the mass of the electron, then the maximum shrinkage
> level is even less than 137. How much less depends on
> which model one adopts.

Seems to me that the increase in mass implies that these theoretically tiniest
of all hydrino species should be heavier than their cousins, especially
hydrogen at its traditionally accepted ground state.

Theoretically speaking, could the additional mass-weight of these exotic
hydrinos (approaching the limit of 137) be measurable on a macro scale? I
suspect this might be impossible simply because these hydrinos are so small
that for all purposes they may tend to behave more like sub-atomic particles,
meaning they can't be physically contained in the normal way.

It's my understanding that a "circuitous" description of hydrogen transformed
to Hydrino, transformed to neutron, and ultimately transformed back to hydrogen
scenario shouldn't occur precisely because of the endless extraction of energy
that would result. Instead of this scenario you and other hydrino theorists
have speculated that fusion may be the more likely fate precisely because these
tiny critters have shrunk to such a small diameter that statistically their
chances of interacting with other hydrino nuclei have been greatly improved.

While I understand, statistically speaking, why fusion may be more likely what
I still question would be the ramifications that the energy well would have
constructed around individual hydrinos. How would these energy wells play (or
not play as the case might be) into the theorized fusion mechanism. Wouldn't
they act as a formidable barrier to fusion that would have to be overcome IN
ADDITION TO the well-understood column barrier? I was wondering if this energy
well might ultimately cancel out any fusion advantage hydrinos might possess as
a result of their smaller diameters.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com