I believe that the LENR and EmDrive reactions are related. They both
involve the partitioning of the vacuum into positive and negative energy
zones.

Because of this connection with the manipulation of the vacuum as the
ultimate cause of these two reactions, t may be possible to use EmDrive
techniques to produce LENR and LENR techniques to produce EmDrive power.
Now wouldn’t that be sweet?