Hello again Lennart,

I wanted to comment on:

> Example of good result in the government is not enough to convince me that

> government can handle change and improvements

I would say the same criticism applies towards a number of private corporations
as well. Jed has been very good at citing numerous historical examples that
have shown the Achilles heels of well-established private enterprises.

I think we must resign ourselves to the realization that we are stuck with both
extremes running our society: Governments and private enterprises, and all the
interesting hybrids that find their little niches in-between. I think it best
if both extremes try to do their best to remain civil and work with each other
for the common good of everyone.

As they say on the Red Green Show: "We're all in this together."

http://www.redgreen.com/

I'm hoping this is a matter we can both agree on.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks