From: Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2015 6:48 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The vacuum is the glue that keeps the universe together.

It actually took me a while to get a readable copy of this paper and I have
cleaned up the better copy.  Here is where I keep it on my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Pc25a4cOM2TllPckVraXNmLTg/view?usp=sharing

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you have a link address?

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Axil, if you want to be informed about electrons and radiation/non-radiation,
you should read G. H. Goedecke's paper, "Classically Radiationless Motions and
Possible Implications for Quantum Theory", Physical Review, Volume 135, Number
1B, July 13, 1964.  It tells of the criteria for electron motion to exist
without radiation.