embarrassment to MFMP.

From: Bob Higgins

I am not sure where the idea of "5-hour self-sustaining event" came from.  I
never said it.  I only discussed the radiation outburst.  Did you read what I
wrote?  That was just a web article.  There is still more analysis to come.
You have no case for the radiation event being small or due to radon variation.