Give Kiril a call, he is in Utah and generally a friendly guy, though he has
his quirks as opposed to quarks.

From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 5:08 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:RE: An experiment you never heard of

SmCo5 has the magic hexagonal crystal structure of active LENR promoters like
metalize hydrogen. The Sm rare earth configures the Co atoms to take on the
hexagonal configuration which directs all the magnetic spins along the Z axis.

Was  there a secret magnetic preparation process involved in the production of
LENR active SmCo5? If so I will know what it was.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com