From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 2:15 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Re: EM Drive(s)

OK.  I have always seen evidence that linear and angular momentums are
orthogonal to each other somewhat like sine waves and cosine waves.  Each one
is conserved independently of the other.

This is a classical viewpoint so perhaps there may exist a quantum mechanical
version that is different, but I am not aware of that case.

Dave