They made the statement ". . . Embracing failure as well as success is important, because we learn from both. . . ." , before the ERV's report was out. They didn't know what the ERV was going to say. My take on this statement was that they were trying to mitigate negative public reaction to a less than favorable report and possibly even a "failure" finding by the ERV. It came out positive instead of negative, wonderful! I think people are reading a lot into the IH statement that is unfounded.

Robert Dorr
WA7ZQR

It will be an absurd charade unless Industrial Heat signs off on it.

As far as I can tell, they have already repudiated it in their March 10 statement:

<http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1741>http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1741

". . . Embracing failure as well as success is important, because we learn from both. . . .