From: alain.sep...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:28:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi and IH have received the ERV Report
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

On the opposite for a conspiracy theorist, in general, there is no 3rd party,
except himself.Anyone who disagree with the conclusion is considered part of
the giant conspiracy.
There is no absolute third party as interest and incentive connect, in both
positive and negative direction, all players.NB: people forget often the
non-third party player who have incentive not to accept reality (eg: an
academic of an UL who would prefer to pretend uncertainty while there is none,
just to save his reputation, or avoid he have been wrong before - see Tajmar
and EmDrive )
however if nobody is totally third party, the fact to participate to a fraud,
ask for a really high level in commitment with the fraudster, and increase the
chance of leak for each new member in the conspiracy.
My conclusion is that there is no conspiracy except when public, authorities,
powerful actors, reference actors, ask for it and punish the traitors.The only
conspiracy is a consensus. there is public whistleblowers who are ignored, and
mindguards who punish them to challenge the public consensus. This is not a
conspiracy but a groupthink, mutual assured delusion as Benabou name it.
now apply my theory to LENR domain, or to other subject, and things get
clearer...

Rossi's definition of 3rd party is somewhat exotic.