Jed, "Correction: With a counterflow heat exchanger, the cold fluid will be an average temperature somewhere between 104 and 60 deg C." What cold fluid are you talking about? I thought we were told the return temperature to the 1 MW plant varied but was typically ~60C. Because it varied it made the precise heat flow difficult to calculate and Rossi told the ERV to ignore it entirely to be on the conservative side.