What parts? small electric motors and batteries? RC is a do it yourself operation now, or just take parts from toys.

On 7/8/2016 4:56 PM, Eric Walker wrote:
On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com <mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I worry about non-military and non-police organizations working on
    robots to kill people. It is hard to know what could be done to
    stop them.

If assassinations using cheaply-made drones without traceable parts become a recurring issue, I'm going to guess that there will be increasing oversight of the factories that make specialized parts (at least, those that cannot be printed using a 3d printer), increasing monitoring of the airspaces directly above population centers, and increasing regulations on who can fly drones and under what conditions. Libertarians will not be happy.

Eric