From: mixent <mix...@bigpond.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 20, 2016 12:04 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The principle of the mutual energy
>For example in my past self resonant coil experiments very efficient energy
>transfer between two air coils at a distance does not fit to magnetic coupling
>working for transformers, nor to standard electromagnetic wave transmission
>despite of presence of substantial electric and magnetic fields. These fields
>are now known   as evanescent waves. May the coupling through evanescent waves
>have a similarity with the handshake described on this paper.
>OTH, I think self resonant coils (Tesla coils) could not be substituted by a
>LC
>tank. Coils can resonate in multiple frequencies at the same time and may
>cause
>some odd effects depending to waveshape and to geometry.
>BTW, Imrecons appears specialized in computer tomography.
>http://arxiv.org/abs/1606.08710

It is also well known that the energy transfer between resonant air coils drops
off as 1/R rather than 1/R^2. That's why I think it's possible that many so
called free energy experiments actually make use of resonance with the protons
in the inner Van Allen belt. The resonance wavelength may be about the same as
the altitude of the inner Van Allen belt for some protons.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk