I might add: It is damned craven of you to erase my messages. Despite your
provocations and baseless accusations, I have remained civil with you, and
in this instance I have provided only facts. Facts grounded in conventional
engineering. By denying this, and by erasing messages, you have disgraced
yourself and shown that you are no scientist or engineer any more. Perhaps
you were once, and you may be again, but you are so obsessed with Rossi,
and so unwilling to face reality, you have abandoned all objective
standards.