From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:21 AM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Light and matter merge in quantum coupling

Spelling of last post corrected as follows:

If hydrogen is packed into a Nano cavity of the ideal size a strong coupling
state might be achieved between the protons in the hydrogen and the light. In
this way a state of superconductive coherence of protons might be formed.

This state of superconductivity has been detected by Holmlid and Miley in iron
oxide. The high temperature proton BEC might produce a super-dense state of
hydrogen the Jones likes so much where the electrons and protons are
delocalized from each other. What actually comprises the protons is vacuum
energy because the cavity squeezes the light/matter condensate greatly.

By looking for a hydrogen BEC in cavities, a researcher could find the ideal
dimensions of the Nano cavity that produces the condensed hydrogen and engineer
a material that produces this ultra-dense hydrogen crystal in abundance.

What really compresses hydrogen to the ultra-dense metalized state is not high
pressure, but the ideal combination of cavity shape/size, light frequency, and
EMF environment and vacuum energy.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Axil Axil