a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

But countless times you have said Rossi is a fraud and the COP<1
> Now you're saying the E-Cat maybe worked?

You have not paid attention to what I have said. I think that the 1 MW test
was a failure and a fraud, but I have said many times some of the earlier
tests might have worked. We cannot rule that out. The first Levi test seems
positive:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGindication.pdf

> If the E-Cat worked earlier do you really suppose Rossi retrograded
> performance with time?

Yes, this seems likely. Patterson and several other researchers forgot how
to make working devices. Rossi reportedly destroyed his older reactors to
make new ones out of the parts. He did not keep a record of what he had
done. I think it is possible he forgot how to produce heat.

It is also possible everything was fake from the start. I do not have
enough information to judge.