THE ELECTROSCOPE

I built an Electroscope in fourth grade. Its easy to build and use.
This device can detect muon ionization in the same way that it can
detect beta radiation.

Electrostatics at Home

https://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/phys/elechome.htm

My electroscope used two gold leaf strips that separated when a charge
was applied to the electrode.

Movement of the strips will show a change in the ionization level
around the reactor. Aren't you experimenters ashamed of such a
horrendous lack of attention to such an important aspect of LENR when
its detection is so easy and cheap?