mischugnons...

I might know what they are. They have made themselves visible in the
research of Keith Fredericks that can be found here:

http://restframe.com/

I have described the  mischugnons as metalized hydrogen crystals and
how they work, how they store GeV levels of power, how they manifest a
monopole field, and how they catalyze the LENR reaction. Their
description starts with Holmlid, shows how the metallic hydrogen's
structure produces spin waves through hole superconductivity and
whispering gallery wave, how they can store massive amounts of energy,
and how that energy can be projected as monopole flux lines to
catalyzed proton and neutron weak force decay to produce mesons as
seen by Holmlid.

Keith Fredericks calls the tachyons but they are just a monopole like
quasiparticle that Holmlid and LENR reactors can created using a
catalyst.