Nice addition.

The main thing that worries me about Holmlid is that few experts who work in ICF and laser fusion are taking notice.

Winterberg took notice, but he is just as controversial, and that paper is almost ancient history. The only intelligent criticism out there is saying essentially something like "show me". Common sense would indicate that this kind of work cannot rationally be ignored, but it is...

from 2010: http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2010/01/winterberg-on-ultradense-deuterium.html

Russ George wrote:

I think we can agree on one thing about Holmlid’s paper, that is that it is a Magnum Opus in the field of nuclear science, aka atom-ecology… Here’s my historical point of view http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/2017/01/19/ultra-dense-fusion-physicsenergy-magnum-opus/