So, will the suppliers of the vegetables grown in this manner supply a pill
in the package for the missing nutrients in their prodcuts?

It is not as easy as it sounds to find an acceptable supplement.  The
Formula Inc "Molecular Multi" is far from complete.  Where are the calcium,
copper, and vanadium?  The body's regulatory system dumps excess zinc and
copper together (without discrimination).  If copper and zinc are not taken
simultaneously, dumping the excess zinc will cause a copper deficiency.
Vanadium in trace amounts helps prevent (and treat) adult onset diabetes.
The "Molecular Multi" may not even be "better than nothing".

So why aren't we in more trouble today with the lack of the nutrients in
farm produced vegetables?  Because meats are rich in many of those
nutrients and most of us eat meat.  Despite the fact that I hate the
thought of eating animals, I recognize that with today's marketplace foods,
I would become malnourished by not eating meat.  Eating veal is even more
nutrient rich because nutrient absorption by the young animals is far
higher than older animals.