Bob,
I didn't miss your point. What Sardi said was that adding copper to a vitamin pill was not the answer. I happen to have too much copper in my water even though the house is 27 years old, as I can tell from the blue/green stain left if the water drips. Some, probably many, of the needs of the body for trace elements are poorly understood. It is not a subject that gets much study and one reads that most published papers in medicine are not reproducible. I'm not an expert in the field, but as I said, think Sardi probably is. If you know of a better one (or a better product) please let me know. I have seen studies that claim there is no advantage for the average person to take a multi-vitamin pill.

AA