Alain,
Your linked piece set up a straw man. I have been around too long and seen to much of the world jump on board the latest consensus. With LENR the evidence that is works is sufficient to think it does. That can't be said for individuals like Rossi and Mills - yet. I don't know for sure, but then neither do the very vocal opponents who have done great harm to the science by ensuring adequate funds to prove it one way or the other is withheld.

Hang in there. Rossi says he will demonstrate the QuarkX this Summer and Mills expects to have a working prototype then too. It has not taken longer than usual to reach this point with a new, revolutionary technology.

AA