I suggest that the ultra dense hydrogen based  quasiparticle might be
considered the hydrino.  But not only hydrogen can form the ultra dense
form. Water can also assume the ultra dence from as produced in cavitation.

The water crystal discovered by Mark Leclair gives cavitation the ability
to erode any substance even including diamond because of the unsurpassed
hardness of the water crystal's impenetrable spin wave shield that
surrounds and protects this UD crystal.