Thanks David,
Do you also think it is interesting that it coincides with the Cap warp
which several replicated and a few other similar claims...

I can actually take the correlation further, but right there, does that not
show that anti-gravity is very likely possible with a circular capacitor?

There is a lot of evidence that circular things and circular arrays of
things can do things that are extraordinary and unexpected by a single
element.

This is not out of reach, it can be explained.

John Berry