Dave, it's not that there is a link between electrostatics and gravity, so
much as there is a link between the medium underlying both.

Well over 20 years ago now, I got a good grounding (as an autodidact) in
physics.

Then a bit over 20 years ago, I came across fringe science claims, I was
skeptical at first, but I was fair in my skepticality, or you could say I
was also skeptical of my skepticism.

So I looked at the evidence and found it overall compelling, so then I went
looking for correlations....

And I looked and looked, and I was looking in a very conventional reductive
manner, with a device with elements in a circle, I was looking at a single
element because there is nothing that could be effected by the circular
shape,right?

You see, at some level I was aware of a theory that that could be termed
"Aether Vortex Theory:, this is something that occurred to many people who
looked at this area, even though I'm not aware of anyone promoting it.

But I hated the idea of an aether, a medium to the background of space, so
looking at correlations that were conventional and reductionist I
found......

Almost precisely NOTHING!

But, I could not help but see this other "aether vortex" model, this model
that at least a 3rd of the people who have been around have said they
vaguely considered the same, but they wrote it off.

So anyway, I didn't, I was convinced by the strong correlations I saw.

But how do you work on something that you can't measure or see or know much
of anything about?

Through correlation, and eventually, after 17 years after first finding
this energy existed, I made an unusual coil and I felt it emit something I
could feel!

Eureka!

And more than that, I could feel it after the power was turned off for some
10 minutes, so I wasn't inadvertently feeling something conventional, and I
found most other people could feel it too!

As for Antigravity, that is not a technically rigorous term, it is merely
something that can be directed to act against gravity, or reduce the pull
of gravity or the mass of a vehicle, so it could be a directional thrust,
or even a non-gravitational force that pushes away from the planet or many
other things.

Currently my research seems to have found that all matter and energy is a
manifestation of some underlying substance, this in reasonable agreement
with a variation of quantum physics that proposes that quantum waves exist
in a field, in a substance, it is also in agreement with super-strings

.You am familiar with the reality of virtual particles, the lamb shift is
an extraordinary example of the reality of these, I highly recommend this
video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20JZ2HNZaw   Hint; it's the cosmology
that's wrong.

Anyway what I have found is something very much like virtual particles,
except I think they have a different Quanta, they have partial charges but
they could be called the ejecta or quantum radiation or wash from the
dynamics that make up regular matter.

Alas, despite finding that even though people can feel these energies in
circumstances with zero possible explanation from the Placebo effect (they
feel energy from a hidden device and are stranges in a public place and
it's not even a test) most people are not interested because thus far the
most useful things I have had it do are healings, similar but more rapid
than reported from "Chi"  or "Qi-Gong" practitioners or other similar
things, and some experiments that have resulted in clear glass and plastic
breaking in sync with each other and placing a block of Bismuth charged
with this energy on a bench gently a few feel from the glass and plastic
that took this instant to both break.

But most of my work has been with unpowered coils (I found that a simple
change meant they did not need to be powered) and believe it or not,
graphics!
Yes, light effects the aether or aetheric energies just as matter does, and
just as light can etch a circuit into a silicon wafer that becomes a CPU,
it can etch aircuit in the aether, a far more subtle medium that matter.

With the physical coils, up to 90% of people can feel the energy!

With graphics it is at best 60%, but it is had to get people to take that
seriously.

But I have learnt a lot, and I could go into some of what is happening with
the circular array of capacitors.

Having said that I don't have the complete picture pet, but I know that
part of it is that an "aetheric energy"  (note, this is not necessarily
energy in the strict sense, it might be more like virtual photons, a thing,
but not energy in the thermodynamic sense) that passes up through the
center is effected by a field that each plane/plate makes and, this
conditions the energy somehow, also energy is moving around in the
capacitor, the major limiter to am aether vortex is that aetheric energies
that are electron like and aetheric energies that are proton like rend to
move in opposite directions and this create several issues, this is undone
by having a capacitor which polarizes and separates these energies.

One theory I have is that these "virtual" or "Partial" or "other
dimensional" charges form a vortex above the craft that makes a type of
magnetic field that lifts the whole craft up.

It could even be that there are 2 different mechanism which both co-incide
in the one form, or that the 2 parts explained above work together in a way
I think I can explain, or maybe both.

But basically there are a large number of devices that I can explain with 2
different models of explanation.

Alas scientists find the whole thing too "woo-woo" even though theoretical
physics does predict and allow for such possibilities.

To spiritual people it's too scientific.

To researchers seeking Free Energy or Antigravity (both which I am
convinced are phenomena connected to the aether, not the least because they
often show up together with other anomalies and impossibilities) I can't
yet say exactly how to engineer the aether to achieve these goals with
certainty, even though it is abundantly clear to me that the aether is what
makes all so-called "Free Energy" including LENR.

To potential funders the ROI is too far off.

But I can prove what I say, but who care about a breakthrough if it still
needs more work to be useful, even if the potential it has is essentially
infinite.

Alas, sensitivity is useful for learning how to shift a low of energy from
the physical to the non-physical, but it does not give great insight on how
to make it physical again.

So the biggest scientific breakthrough is sitting here waiting or me to
build a competent and proper scale device with real energy input, or
waiting for me to discover how to "Macgyver" it with a paperclip, a 9v
battery and a magnet.

John Berry