From: Jones Beene<mailto:jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 1:17 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Bose Einstein Condensate formed at Room Temperature

Gents,

A different and maybe clearer wording of what Robin is saying is that
the collective quantum "state" in a packed palladium matrix, which could
lead to an overlap of location if it were perfect, is never really
localized in 3 space, due to macro movement of earth in orbit around a
Sun in orbit around the Milky Way, etc. etc ...

And since the state itself of any two particles cannot have exactly zero
momentum (in the real world of a Universe in motion) in fact not even
close -  then the Heisenberg principle ALWAYS puts a lower limit on the
degree to which localized packing of particles can be densified when
they are composite bosons. And it is always far from perfect - usually
no different from high mechanical pressure.

If the bosons in question are composite bosons, such as deuterium in
LENR, and they have non-zero momentum due to rapidly changing position
in 3-space, and the "state" of each must the include the constituent
parts - which are moving relative to each other (Fermionic parts like
the electrons) and which are never in complete alignment due to macro
movement. The fermionic bits of each atom are then are REQUIRED to obey
the Pauli principle as if they were independent and not bosonic. If this
were not so, then a flawless diamond could occasionally disappear when
brought to near zero k.

Consequently, and despite the allure of an easy route to fusion, a BEC
can never really be condensed down to an extremely dense accumulation,
leading to easy fusion.

As a practical matter, composite bosons must be treated as fermions when
it comes to ultimate packing ratios. This is not the easy route which
proponents of LENR first imagined.

Jones