When particles are entangled, they are connected to each other by a
wormhole that circumvents normal space time correlations.

see

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/context/new-einstein-equation-wormholes-quantum-gravity

Space time is now believed to be connected through long range entanglement.
The forces of nature are emergent from entanglement.  This is why BECs are
important in LENR because the nature of these fundamental forces are
affected by the BEC. These forces are called entropic forces.

Without a BEC, LENR produces radioactive isotopes. With a BEC, LENR
produces stable isotopes. The BEC increases the activity of the electroweak
force.