Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

If Rossi has managed to be the great magician that his detractors claim,
> his next set of investors might think about bringing a thermometer to the
> test.

No can do. He invited me to a test. I said I would bring a thermometer. *
He told me I would not be allowed to do that. So I never went.

It does not take a master magician to fool people when you do not allow
them to do elementary confirmations of your claims. However, Rossi did not
fool people as much as you might think. He did not begin to fool the people
from NASA. The people at I.H. were on to him long before the 1-year test
began, as you see in the case file depositions. Rossi and his supporters
claim that I.H. suddenly refused to pay after the test ended, and they were
supportive before that. I know for a fact that is not true. They complained
about him long before that.

- Jed

* I was also planning to bring a liter graduated cylinder and some other
tools to confirm the calorimetry. Rossi refused to allow independent
measures of any parameter, so that was that. The late Jim Patterson also
tried to stop me from measuring the flow rate and temperature. I never
trusted him again. He changed his mind and agreed to let me do it. Then he
distributed my report without permission in his PR package! A class act.