As produced by IH, the spin, astroturfing and propaganda that LENR has seen
is just a foretaste of the effort that will be put forward by the
oil/gas/coal/wind/solar industries when LENR goes public. Grid yourself for
the storms ahead. Jeremiah 1:17 You therefore gird up your loins, and
arise, and speak to them all <http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/1-17.htm>