Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

There are multiple third party validations.

No, there are not. Every one of them that I know about in detail was a
failure. There were a few initial claims of replications but they were
either retracted or proven wrong. The most recent one was the MFMP attempt
to confirm heat from the Me356 reactor. This was a complete failure. Me356
has not said anything since, so I assume he has no positive results.

Parkhamov is also a complete failure as far as I know.

I appreciate the efforts made by the MFMP and others to replicate. I don't
appreciate it when Axil claims these efforts were positive when they were
negative. That doesn't help. Why pretend things work when they do not?

In any case, even if other experiments similar to Rossi's end up producing
excess heat someday, that will be a coincidence. Rossi's own test was pure
fraud. Anyone can see that in the Penon report. Or if you cannot see it,
you are either blinded by wishful thinking or you are technically
illiterate:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

It is as bad as Gamberale's report, which proved that Defkalion's claims
were outrageous, in-your-face fraud:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GamberaleLfinaltechn.pdf

The only positive indication of Rossi's claims is the first Levi report,
and the second Levi report (Lugano) was so bad I think it wiped out any
credibility. The first report is here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGindication.pdf