Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/9/17, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OJ Simpson...
> > Obviously he was guilty.
> ***Then obviously Rossi is Not Guilty of Fraud.   You just agreed with
> the legal standard.

I cannot judge legal standards. By scientific standards and by common sense
standards he is guilty of fraud.

> > All I did was read the Penon report. That's all it takes.
> ***Bullshit.  Plenty of others have read the report and came to
> different conclusions than you did.

Not as far as I know. Some people such as Axil refuse to read the report.
Others people claim they read it and reached different conclusions, but
they have not given any reasons. A few are so gullible they believe the
post hoc lies about invisible heat exchangers that do not show in
photographs. Such "conclusions" are so irrational they have no place in a
serious discussion.

>  At least his next intended victims
> > have the court docket to warn them off.
> ***Well if you were to write a point by point delineation of all the
> scientific claims that are fraud then his next "intended victims"
> would have that.

I have no idea what his next scheme will be. Perhaps it will be the QuarkX?
Rossi told Lewan in the interview that he is setting up in Sweden where
people want to invest. I suppose that means he has begun a new scam, but
maybe he made that up and there are no investors.