Well, I use Linux Evolution and Claws-mail and not Windows Outlook, but
I do not think that the system is different:
write a filter adding the addresses of people whose mails you do not
want to read (e.g.  comandantegri...@gmail.com ) and send them to a
special Folder (e.g. Noisy_people) or ask for simply deleting them;
afterwards write another filter, which must be placed after the above
one (if you haven't done it yet), and send all the remaining emails
which have in "To:" the address vortex-l@eskimo.com to a new Folder
named: Vortex.
That's all,

Aldo :-)