from my studies of physics history, what "they" (educators of physics) do is
dumb down the history when teach to physics students; so "they" miss out
teaching that unified field theory presented in 1758 by Boscovich, because not
part of the curriculum that are told to teach so miss it out; supposedly for
the purpose of making the subject easier to understand in the sense of being
able to pass exams.
So, when you have people like Tesla working on physics pre-Quantum and
pre-relativity revolutions, the type of physics they were working on which they
knew about was Boscovich theory.

    On Friday, 29 September 2017, 20:58, ROGER ANDERTON
<r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> wrote:

 missed out unified field theory presented in 1758
>From Boscovich's theory to modern quantum theory: Prof Dragoslav Stoiljkovic

|   |    |

|    |
>From Boscovich's theory to modern quantum theory: Prof Dragoslav Stoilj...
 "From Boscovich's theory to modern quantum theory": talk by retired Professor
Dragoslav Stoiljkovi...  |   |

    On Friday, 29 September 2017, 20:04, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

 For a 100 year history of LENR including Moray and Papp, see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0mMpfrsf8

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Chris Zell <chrisz...@wetmtv.com> wrote:

 Unfortunately this leaves you blind to scams by experts Rossi, Papp, Mills and
Mayer.I’m not sure that Papp and Meyer were complete scams. Papp in particular,
seemed to have something.  The Feynman incident suggests to me that there was
something real about his claims.Beyond that, I’ve never read a credible
explanation for what Moray was able to demonstrate.