Hi Nigel
Thanks. Physics education has been dumbed down and there now needs to be a
revolution in Science/Physics to get things back on track.

My latest talk at: Boscovich Unified field theory and Atomism given by Roger
Anderton 28 aug 2017

|   |    |

|    |
Boscovich Unified field theory and Atomism given by Roger Anderton 28 aug 2017
 Modern Physics is based on the idea of point-particles. But other than brief
mention of point-particles in physi...  |   |

People now on board with Boscovich theory include:
Philosopher Nicholas Maxwell calling for revolution needed in Philosophy of
Science/Physics:
from wiki:
 Nicholas Maxwell (born 3 July 1937)[1] is a philosopher who has devoted much
of his working life to arguing that there is an urgent need to bring about a
revolution in academia so that it seeks and promotes wisdom and does not just
acquire knowledge.
Ioan Has who tells me he gets Boscovich's curve as connection between
electrical interactions and gravity:American Journal of Modern Physics2015;
4(3): 97-108
A Theoretical Confirmation of the Gravitation New OriginHaving a Dipolar
Electrical Nature with Coulomb LawCorrected
http://article.sciencepublishinggroup.com/pdf/10.11648.j.ajmp.20150403.11.pdf

Hector MuneraUnified field theory from the classical wave equation - from the
Cartesian foundation to the new solutions of the wave equation and to
Boscovich's force
Unified field theory Hector Munera July 2016

|    |
Unified field theory Hector Munera July 2016
   |   |

regardsRoger

    On Friday, 29 September 2017, 22:12, Nigel Dyer <l...@thedyers.org.uk>