Hirsch's papers clearly show that super conduction is a spin effect as all his math is based on induced circular movement. If neighbor SO(4) trajectories connect the electron magnetic flux can freely move through any matter. As the radius of mass increases the Meissner rotation starts as a simple analogy to the Coriolis force provided by electrons moving outwards to a larger radius. Such an effect cannot be modeled by QM as it needs a 4D (= 4 rotation) space concept to model a connected spin-orbit .

Regarding deep orbits:

There is absolutely no physical solution for the forces for any QM based model for deep orbits. The basic rules of any physical model that includes mass are given by the de Broglie radius. Any violation of the coulomb mass/EM-mass relation needs an additional explanation by a new physical concept, that has never been given by anybody that modeled deep orbits.

E.g. a deep orbit of 400keV means that the electron mass classically should increase to a manyfold value of 400keV. But there is no mechanism to increase the classic central force if we do not include magnetic central forces. But these forces are not covered by QM and need a different treatment based on rotations only!

Jürg