Hi,
[snip]
>There is a severe problem with this (your) approach as due to the
>conservative field rules the delta of the potential energy must be equal
>to the added/released kinetic energy. Otherwise the momentum transfer
>doesn't work out. Where does the kinetic energy go to?

As with Mills, energy is lost during catalysis. This may be in the form of
photons or kinetic energy of particles, or both. During the catalysis process,
angular momentum may be exchanged with the catalytic particle(s).

>Assuming that the electron rest-mass is proportional to the (rest-)
>field would indicate the the electron mass a kind of "evaporates..".

It gets converted into both kinetic energy and energy lost during catalysis.
It's really just conservation of mass/energy. If you extract energy from an
atom, then the total mass of the atom must reduce.

>This is in fact not the case as all experiments show that true electrons
>(in deeper shells) respond to radiation.

..yes, but in deeper shells they still have some mass.

>An other even more severe problem is that the Einstein metric and the
>Lorenz B-factor cannot be applied to a mass that already has light
>speed.

...but it doesn't (in my model anyway).

>All particles can be exactly modeled (See NPP2.0) by magnetic
>masses (that is at light speed) and only the perturbative mass is not
>rotating at light speed.
>
>Mills H(1/4) can be modeled with the magnetic force/energy. In his
>presentation he is always slightly cheating as his too simple
>Hydrino-equation is in fact about 1% off the reality but still good
>enough for modeling the radiation.

1% sounds close to the find structure constant. I wonder if this is a
coincidence?

>And last: The classic spin model is just good enough for a nomenclature.
>The true spin of any particle can be calculated as the remaining
>asymmetric rotating mass.
>
>Jürg

BTW, I'm not wedded to my model. It's just a suggestion really. :)
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success