Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This replication method goes without saying. But what is the plan for
> continuing improvement of this type of reactor?

Here is my plan. First we get a few people to replicate. Then a few more,
say 10. They tell others and 20 more replicate. Then 50 more, then a chain
reaction ensues and thousands of people replicate. At that point, large
corporation begin spending an aggregate of ~$100 million a day on R&D. We
see more progress every month than we have seen in the last 30 years.

Seriously, that is my plan. That will produce more continuing improvement
than any one person can imagine. Even if someone, somewhere knows how to
improve it, we have no way of knowing who that person is or whether she is
right. So we must have hundreds of thousands of people working on it.
Someone will find an effective way.