Hi
(I've been lurking VortexL since a long time and this is my first
contribution - sorry for my poor frenglish)
IMO Mizuno is one of the most interesting case in the field of
lenr/CF. Much more solid than people like Rossi for example.
I wonder why Google CF team doesn't integrate him or try to replicate
his work (past and current).
Any idea ?