From: John Berry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 1:40 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Half full or half empty

I'm a 'we have the perfect amount of water and just an abundance of glass'
person myself.

Actually I think the answer to the riddle is simple, were you filling the
glass or emptying it?

On 3/2/07, thomas malloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Paul Lowrance wrote

>From what I'm seeing Vo dominated by "Glass half empty" people?   I've
always found "Glass half full" people to have much farther foresight.  It's
amazing how skeptics and debunkers cannot see the obvious.  It's highly
unlikely a person will accomplish something they disbelieve.

IMHO, it's better to take into consideration the whole truth, warts and all.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---