RC Macaulay wrote:
> May work in the new world of welfare but never in the saloon at Dime Box Texas. The characters that inhabit a Texas " beer joint" are a microcism of the US Congress. For sure a fight will start as soon as somebody takes a sip outa somebody else's mug.. half full or half empty.. the fight starts...

But what if someone adds beer to his or her mug? That also may start a fight, as people tend to dislike a boat rocker. Isn't that a "Don't mess with me boy" type attitude? Give them something for free and they begin to suspect your cooking something up. On many occasions I've place a good used item out in front of the house, for free. It could sit there for days, but when I add a price of say "$1" the item quickly vanishes. I wonder what would happen if I placed an appreciable price, say $100.

Paul