Hi John,

> Ok, that didn't take long.

> I am after skimming (very lightly) the 3 links unsure what experiments
your theory is based on.
I am also not sure it said anything about how to make a simple device to
output free energy or create (so-called) antigravity.

> Does it explain the vast majority, or at least a number of the FE and AG
devices to numerous to list?

> Is your aether largely entrained by matter? Assuming it is how can it be
motivated to flow through matter?
If it is what effects will occur, will spins be aligned? Will fields
(magnetic, electric, spins/torsion) of the matter be carried on the aether.

> If the aether is compressed what will happen? (many experiments indicate
antigravity results)
And how could the aether be compressed?

> Is acceleration/deceleration relative to the aether the source of inertia?

> Can matters coupling to the aether be changed?

> I seriously don't think you have answered any of these questions.
> It seems all you do is explain the mundane.

Sorry, John, I have been through this a hundred times already and am not
interested in your particular attitude.  First off, I quantified exactly
what it is you already believe, and now you plan to play me into explaining
everything to you in detail.  Many of your questions above were answered in
the paper, A New Foundation for Physics.

The paper was written because people had asked me for a synopsis of the
theory.  Twenty seven pages was the shortest I could write a basic synopsis.
If the synopsis does not interest you, then too bad.  Just go on ignoring my
work.

I have a book that goes into much more detail, but I don't want to next be
accused of trying to sell books.

This theory is far more developed than you can pick up by speed-reading a
twenty seven page paper, which is itself just an introductory paper.  It
would be just as unfair for me to judge modern physics based upon a
speed-read of a high school general science book.

I'm already into the design and construction phase of various related
experiments and being invited to speak before qualified scientists.  I make
myself available to seriously interested persons, but I don't do the "poodle
jumping through the flaming hoop act" anymore.  If you are not seriously
interested in studying the Aether Physics Model, then it is you who can
remain with the mundane and insane physics you so despise.

Dave