I have always found it interesting that electricity propagates by the
"skin effect".  I have never found a good intuitive explanation for
this before I met Frank Grimer.  Once you are able to get over the
cognitive dissonance of what he is saying, it all makes perfect sense.

Is it worth the effort?  Probably not in this lifetime.  ;-)

Terry