I have been on vortex for, well not as long as some but I guess, hmmm, might
be over a decade now though, lurking more often than not.

Anyway it seems that on topic posts are kinda rare, especially if you assume
that the topic is not just alternative sources of energy but IMO things the
"skeptics" would have issues which, physics they would consider impossible,
not just greener forms of energy.

So as I believe it was originally envisioned this meant:
Perpetual Motion (not technical perpetual motion, rather creation of energy)
Energy from unknown sources.
Negative entropy
Cold Fusion
Antigravity
Other anomalous physics.

These subjects have with the exception of cold fusion (thanks to Jed)
composed I believe a minority of posts for a long time now.

Personally my interest is in the aether and I have much evidence for a model
I have developed which explains most everything and roughly how to do almost
anything, but I can not imagine trying to wade into that subject here.

But there is one bit of my research that we could get into, it is a Free
Energy device that is well replicated and has been replicated by a previous
list member, it can be assembled with off the shelf components.
It seems able to produce useful levels of power far greater than the input.
And it also has a secondary quality that "proves" that something very novel
is occurring.

In theory manufacture of these could be accomplished very realistically.

If anyone is genuinely interested I am happy to expand as time permits.

Also is anyone here genuinely interested in orgne/torsion/aether etc..?
The evidence that it is the very conditioning of space that is key to these
more extraordinary technologies and events (ball lightening for instance) is
overwhelming and they actually with nothing but observation produce an
extremely coherant picture, but in a decade online I have not found really
anyone interested in such.