Hi,
[snip]
>Now the rest of the reason I believe it is electrons being ejected will be
>explained in another email when I have the time...
[snip]
The only real problem I have with ejected electrons is the range. Even beta
particles with energies of many MeV / particle only have a range in air of about
a meter or so at best (rough estimate), while Tesla reported effects felt
throughout his workshop. Other than EM radiation and neutrinos the only
particles I can think of that might have the necessary range are muons, and I
don't see any means by which they might have been created.

Of course there is still the possibility that what is really occurring is a
first order electrical effect, as opposed to magnetism which as I understand it,
is a second order effect.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html