To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:BlackLight Power announces "6th commercial license" July 30, 2009

I chased the link and didn't get anywhere; it would not open for me.

Could you summarize -- did they say anything about the cost, if any, of
the license?  And did Akridge say anything about plans to construct
anything using the licensed technology?

Just wondering.

OrionWorks wrote:
With all of this incessant prattle concerning the OT topic of UFOs and
abduction scenarios grabbing much of the Vort bandwidth did anyone
notice that BlackLight Power has announced its "sixth commercial
deal?"

http://www.blacklightpower.com/Press%20Releases/BlackLightAkridgeLicenseAgreementPressReleaseFINAL073009.rtf

http://tinyurl.com/kvewe6

Excerpt:

----------

Cranbury, NJ (July 30, 2009)-BlackLight Power (BLP) Inc. today
announced the execution of its sixth commercial license agreement and
first with Akridge Energy, LLC (Akridge Energy), based in Maryland. In
a non-exclusive agreement, BLP has granted Akridge Energy a license to
use the BlackLight Process and certain BLP energy technology for the
production of electric power in Maryland, Virginia and the District of
Columbia.  Akridge Energy may use the technology to produce electric
power up to a maximum continuous capacity of 400 megawatts (MW).

They appear to have skipped commentary concerning the 3rd, 4th, and
5th deals. Wonder what that was all about.

Regards,
Steven Vincnet Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.