At 03:44 PM 10/27/2010, Jones Beene wrote:

Speaking of Q-Zeno & Q-Foam

<http://www.examiner.com/technology-in-san-francisco/scientists-may-have-found-gold-water>http://www.examiner.com/technology-in-san-francisco/scientists-may-have-found-gold-water

I'm going to put some material posted to the private CMNS mailing list here, because the author stated, in response to my mention that material posted there might not be kept confidential:

I intend this material to be public. This is too important and I feel the public as a right to know.

The reference to the above page, cited by Jonas, appeared on the CMNS list the same day as the article came out.

Since there has started, here, some speculation and response, based on very incomplete information, I'm copying here the actual posts of "Mark LeCair" to that list. I will redact any quotations from others, because, in general, posts to that list are confidental and should be so treated. But anyone may consent to the release of their own writing, and I might quote some of my own.

Before starting, I must say that I have personally found adequate cause to doubt absolutely everything that Mark LeGrand has said. Note "doubt." I have no proof, only suspicion arising from a mass of details found when I researched this, it was enough for me to warn the CMNS list and the researchers that there could be some severe problems with this. Some of what Mark has said has been confirmed, but some of that turns out to be less impressive than what he may have claimed.

I will comment on this with a separate mail.

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:20:12 EDT
Subject: CMNS: NanoSpire Article

This is our first posting to the group. This should get the discussion rolling.

<http://www.examiner.com/technology-in-san-francisco/scientists-may-have-found-gold-water>http://www.examiner.com/technology-in-san-francisco/scientists-may-have-found-gold-water

Regards,

Mark L. LeClair
CEO & Founder
NanoSpire, Inc.
Ph.: 207.929.6226
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-leclair/10/61/349>http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-leclair/10/61/349

[I'll leave off the signature for the rest of the posts.]
[I responded, noting the importance of caution in dealing with this material. I was generally accepting the possibility that the report from the article could be true.]

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:41:40 EDT
Subject: Re: CMNS: NanoSpire Article

Fair enough. It was designed to get the word out, a heads up. There were a few inaccuracies and misquotes, but we didn't write the article. I never claimed that the material was "peer reviewed" in the sense of jounal publications, but it was reviewed by many top-tier scientists.

I was sickened, along with Serge, in two separate experiments. We barely survived the first set of experiments, this is no laughing matter. The day after the experiment, Serge showed symptoms first, vomiting and diarrhea. A day later, I was in the same boat. For two days, we both had to fight to breath, I was convinced I was going to die. My wife and children witnessed both of our symptoms, Serge stayed with us for months before he was well enough to return home to Cleveland. I lost about one third of my hair. I had beta burn on my skin. I was sore down the entire length of the right side of my body, the side facing the experiment. Blood tests showed that my white blood cells were nearly wiped out. McMaster University did SKY radiation dosimetry on us gratis, and found multiple chromosome breaks and translocations in both of us and concluded it was plausible it was caused by radiation damage. For five months, we had no ability to thermoregulate our body temperature, which would swing from 95 degrees up to 101 degrees, back and forth over the course of minutes. I had to cal 911 when Serge passed out from a 95 degree body temperature. The first responders did not even dare to enter the lab to carry him out. Over the course of months, we both lost the linings of our intestines. This was particularly disturbing since GI problems associated with radiation are the sign of a near fatal dose. Every object within two meters of the experiment was laced with nuclear tracks.

The experiment triggered massive transmutation of the elements, conformed by extensive SEM-EDAX, XPS and LA-ICP-MS mass spec. Ninety different elements were detected in large amounts (grams), inluding the presence of many short-lived isotopes. The isotope ratios were indentical to those found in supernovas, and did not resemble natural abundances at all. The transmuted particles were so hot, they cooked the polystyrene dishes they were placed in, turning the bottom nearly opaque with nuclear tracks that formed a ring around the bottom of the dish.

This is only a small sample of what happened. A warning to you all, anyone spending more than a few hours next to this device would end up dead.

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:27:21 EDT
Subject: CMNS: The LeClair Effect

I have decided to release a synopsis on the basis of our experiments:

Utilization of Crystallized Cavitation Reentrant Jets

for Zero Point Energy Production

[This was edited and resent, the versions have been merged below with completely redundant paragraphs only shown once]