Dennis wrote:

I am still no where near Rossi's 10Kw/100g Ni =100W/gm.   I am still
lucky to see 0.5 W/g on a good day.

Okay, so can you try 200 g to get ~100 W? Or would that much material be too expensive? Would it not fit into your cell?

I think it would be valuable to demonstrate a 100 W reaction. It would demonstrate that in principle the thing can be scaled up, which indicates that Rossi is right. Since you do not know Rossi's formula and it is unlikely you can hit it by random attempts, this would also indicate there may be more than one valid formula. It could be that a variety of Ni alloys work.

As Peter Gluck often points out, a large reaction has value in its own right, just because it is large. I would rate anything above 10 W as "large."

I think Ed Storms disagrees with Gluck. He says with a larger reaction you only amplify the noise along with the signal.