>From Jones:

> Heck, Rossi might have been recruited for this ! even planned it out from
> Day-one with the help of skeptics like Park & Co (or more likely the
> Pentagon or spooks at some 3-letter org) as a sponsor, for all we really
> know. That would explain Park's unaccustomed silence. Maybe they want to
> embarrass the LENR community to such an extent that funding will never
> happen.
>
> That is a most ingenious way to protect military secrets, after all?

Granted, it's an intriguing premise.

Nevertheless, the principal reason as to why I don't buy into such a
conclusion (the pay-off, if you will) is that it's kind of
narcissistic if you think about it for too long. It's like the
antithesis of inventor's disease.

In any case, I sure HOPE you're wrong! ;-)

My two cents.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com